Who Can Sell On Paytm
Paytm is a mobile wallet service launched in 2010 to help users store money in their virtual wallets that they can use for online transactions. It has also diversified into the E-commerce space under the brand name Paytm Marketplace. Any individual, partnership firms, Limite liability entities, private or public limited companies who want to sell their product on the Paytm seller portal can register as a seller on this platform.
How to Create a Seller Account on Paytm
To create a seller account on Paytm, you will need a set of documents to prove the existence of your business. You can submit them on the Paytm seller website along with providing other details. Once Paytm approves of these documents, you can register on their platform to start selling your merchandise.
How Can Sellers Register on Paytm- Steps Involved
Once you follow the below steps and complete the registration process, you can fulfill the Paytm orders of your customers with ease:
- Register your business so that you can conduct transactions as a registered sellerOpening a current account in any bank under the name of your business by submitting the required documentation.
- Apply for GST Registration as you need to possess a valid GSTIN number to sell on an E-commerce marketing platform
- Registering on Paytm Website by submitting the relevant documents and details
- Signing a Partnership deed with Paytm
- You are setting up a seller dashboard to catalog your products and start receiving Paytm orders.
Documents Required for Sellers to Sell On Paytm
You will need several documents to register on the Paytm seller portal to become a registered seller. The list includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership deed, which bears the name and contact details of the entity registering as a Paytm Seller
- PAN card
- A canceled cheque of the Bank Account which will receive the payments
- GST registration
- Aadhaar Card
- A document that shows the proof of Address of the entity. It could be your Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Passport copy, or any other document which Paytm Seller will accept.
How Do Sellers Manage Their Inventory on the Paytm Seller Portal
Any Paytm seller needs robust inventory management systems to run their business on this portal. This process helps them to place their entire catalog of products on the website. Paytm’s order management services provide sellers the benefit of getting a consolidated view of available stock across all their warehouses on a real-time basis. This process helps the sellers by preventing any stockouts that can hinder their order fulfillment capabilities. This process also allows the seller to complete multiple customer orders across different locations without major hassles to ensure business continuity.
Benefits of Selling on Paytm
The benefits of selling on Paytm are mentioned below:
- Vast Customer Base – Paytm Marketplace helps sellers save on marketing and advertising expenses by cataloging on this platform.
- Attractive offers– Paytm is constantly looking to engage its buyers and sellers by providing coupons, cashback, and other offers.
- Tracking of Payments – This helps businesses deal with the possible backlog in terms of lag in payments.
- Customer Service – Paytm has a robust 24*7 customer support for their sellers to resolve urgent queries at any time of day
Need Help? We Have Got You Covered
Eunimart helps businesses in centralizing their selling channels on one dashboard. It also helps them track multiple orders without any hassles. It also allows sellers to analyze the volume and value of transactions to help make critical business decisions. You can visit the following website to understand more about Eunimart’s seller dashboard.