How to Become a Limeroad Seller
Limeroad – owned by A.M. Marketplace Private Limited – is one of the leading online fashion apparel E-commerce portals competing with the likes of Amazon and Flipkart. Anyone who is either a fashion designer or a manufacturer/retailer of fashion garments, handloom, or fabric is eligible to become a Limeroad seller. Registering on this portal can help sellers take their brand to a considerable customer base. It can also help sellers get to know about the latest fashion trends based on their customers’ shopping behavior. They can also avail attractive commissions on their products from the Limeroad seller panel.
Documents Needed for Registration
Registration on Limeroad is not as difficult as you may think. The Registration process is different from Flipkart and Amazon, but it is also free of cost. Any seller who wants to register on this e-commerce portal will require the following documents (copies of which need to be submitted through email):
- GST Number
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Letter of Authorization
- Trademark Certificate
- Digital Signature with Company stamp
- Canceled Cheque
- Current account in a bank under the seller’s name
Seller Registration Process
Limeroad has a standardized registration process with zero registration fees. To register on the Limeroad seller portal, sellers need to follow these steps mentioned below:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your business, including the category of products you sell. Include copies of the documents required to make the registration process hassle-free.
- Limeroad will reply, providing details of the two commission models they follow. You need to choose one of them. One model offers 25% NSP, while the other one offers 30%. They also send a detailed excel sheet for the seller’s ease of understanding.
- Read the terms carefully and send in your response with other relevant details. Once the seller support team verifies your documents, they will share the Limeroad seller login credentials with you.
Benefits of Selling on Limeroad
If you are wondering why you should choose Limeroad as a selling platform, the following points may give you a clear insight.
- Limeroad has a bunch of fashion enthusiasts in their customer base. With Limeroad, your brand gets a unique identity and more significant popularity as Limeroad presents your products to the targeted audience.
- As your sale increases and your customer base grows significantly, your profit level steadily moves upwards.
- Limeroad Seller Panel has been designed to ensure a smooth workflow starting from the receival of order placement notification to hassle free delivery. The seller is kept updated about everything.
- One of the best things about selling on Limeroad is their 24*7 Seller Support which is super responsive. Sellers are free to resolve their doubts, queries at all hours of the day.
Need More Help? We Have Got You Covered
We covered everything you need to know about selling on Limeroad. However, the overall process of selling does include a lot of other subjects starting from logistics to supply chain. Keeping track of all this can be time consuming, haphazard and messy.
With Eunimart, sellers can access data and insights from multiple sales channels on a single dashboard. Eunimart’s omnichannel dashboard is user-friendly, and it helps to evaluate the profitability of each medium while also augmenting a better decision-making process. Know more about how you can increase sales, talk to us at Eunimart.